Anipal Gigi the Gouldian Finch Cat Collar
Gigi the Gouldian Finch Cat Collar
* Matching collar, harness & lead made from durable, snag proof recycled PET webbing
* Made from 8 recycled plastic bottles
* Tried & tested breakaway safety buckle paired with a bell to allow our feline friends to safely escape under load
* High quality, strong brass clips & D ring
* Designed for a lifetime of use
Gigi the Gouldian Finch celebrates one of Australia’s most spectacularly coloured birds. Gigi the Gouldian Finch is a small bird but she shines brightly with her beautiful red, purple, green, yellow and blue plumage. Gigi makes her nest in tree hollows of Eucalyptus gums in the Top End of Australia. Once found in their millions, their population has declined enormously due to trapping, export and fires. Fortunately, this species is now protected so keep a look out for this special gal!
All our tethering products are made from recycled plastic bottles.
X-Small (for most kittens): 1cm (webbing width) x 16.5cm – 23cm
Small (for most cats): 1cm (webbing width) x 20cm – 31cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also be interested in…
SHOP ONLINE AND SAVE
Become a Pegasus Member today and enjoy these benefits.
MEMBER FREE SHIPPING
Members get FREE Shipping on AUS and NZ orders over $99 AUD
and international orders over $149 AUD