Passionate, Creative, Doers – they are OUR people at M&P
At Martin and Pleasance we are committed to our mantra of Integrity, Innovation and Quality. We define ourselves by the passion and energy we devote to producing quality products that are innovative and help people improve their quality of life.
We are a team and we take on the responsibility of owning each step of the product process until it hits the retail shelf.
If you want to join our team then come on board.
Please send a covering letter and resume to Prue Holyman [email protected]. Outline your area of interest, your availability, and whether you are seeking full time, part time or casual work.
We’re looking for an Assistant Brand Manager that is ready to be a part of the world of health & wellness, get across amazing brands and put their marketing career on the fast track to success!
This role parental leave vacancy of 12 months.
The Role You Could Play
In this exciting role, you’ll be supporting the Marketing Manager across a number of brands. Your day will be stimulating, from working on social media, building activation campaigns, working on promotional plans and analysing marketing trends
In this role at Martin & Pleasance, you’ll gain cross functional experience as you work across, consumer brand management, retail category management and commercial portfolio management.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Support end to end marketing of the portfolio, including assisting on developing marketing strategies and tactics
- Support marketing mix for New Product Development, Packaging, Pricing and Promotion initiatives
- Executing B2C marketing plans, activities & materials to drive brand awareness and product sales within our channels
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Evaluate and analyse market opportunities, market performance and trends
- be responsible for social media strategy working with our agency partner
What You Will Bring
You are passionate about marketing, health and wellbeing products and pursuing a marketing career with one of Australia’s most trusted health and wellbeing company. You are a self-starter with an eye for detail and a love for developing and maintaining efficient processes.
You love being creative, being a team player and constantly finding new and improved ways of doing things. You have a friendly personality and love to take the lead, with excellent communication skills will allow you to comfortably communicate with all levels of the business and fit into our team environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- have an undergraduate degree in marketing or similar or a post graduate diploma or degree in marketing
- have a minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in a position using the skills you learnt in your tertiary qualification
- have a demonstrated interest in natural healthcare and appreciation of the dynamics that are driving this category.
- have excellent time management.
- have a desire to be analytical and interpret the data.
- are creative and curious.
- have energy and enthusiasm
- are a doer with a can do attitude
This position suits only those with permanent working rights in Australia.
All applications must be accompanied with a cover letter and the screening questionnaire.