MARTIN & PLEASANCE – A PROUD OWNER
Ki Cough & Cold Liquid 200 mL
Ki Cough & Cold Liquid contains 4 natural active ingredients traditionally used in Chinese & Western herbal medicine to relieve: cough, sore throat symptoms and common cold symptoms.
* An ingredient used to relieve chesty coughs and clear congestion.
* Traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve cold symptoms.
* An expectorant to relieve chesty cough.
* Soothes and relieves sore throat.
* Traditionally used to relieve common cold symptoms.
* Relieves sore throat and mild fever.
Free from sugar, colouring, gluten, dairy and lactose. Suitable for vegans.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
5-12 yrs: 2.5-5mL 2-3 times a day
12+ yrs: 5-10mL 2-3 times a day
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
• Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
• If symptoms or coughing persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
• Contains potassium sorbate and sorbitol (11.5g/30mL).
• Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect and cause diarrhoea.
Each mL contains dry herb equivalent to:
|Hedera helic (leaf extract)||10 mg|
|Echinacea (echinacea purpurea, juice concentrate)||200 mg|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra root, extract)||50 mg|
|Japanese Honeysuckle (lonicera japonia flower, extract)||200 mg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also be interested in…
SHOP ONLINE AND SAVE
Become a Pegasus Member today and enjoy these benefits.
Members get FREE Shipping on AUS and NZ orders over $99 AUD
and international orders over $149 AUD