How to free yourself from bad habits
If you’ve been promising yourself that you’re going to ditch that bad habit for a while but have never quite got around to doing so, it could be time to take the plunge. To help ensure your success and make the process a little less painless, check out these 10 ways to break bad habits.
1. Change one thing at a time
2. Go public
3. Recruit a friend
4. Take it one day at a time
5. Prepare for weak moments
6. Replace your bad habit with a good one
7. Set regular reminders
8. Reward your success
9. Don’t let setbacks get you down
10. Remind yourself why you’re doing it
Read the full article here!